About BrauBeviale Family
Craft Drinks India is being founded within the worldwide
network of the NürnbergMesse Group, which has built on the
experience gained from BrauBeviale to create a series of
specialist craft beverage production events around the globe.
BrauBeviale has now passed its 50th edition and is a benchmark event for the beverage industry. Beer has always been at the heart of the show, and over the last few years the event has responded to the potential and importance of the craft beer movement ever since its embryonic phase, by creating the Craft Beer Corner, where craft beers from all over the world can be tasted, and the European Microbrew Symposium, organised by VLB.
12 - 14 November 2019, Nuremberg
- For more than 40 years, the international capital goods fair for the beverage industry in Nuremberg has been the venue for the sector to showcase various aspects of the production process chain such as raw materials, technologies, logistics and marketing.
China: CRAFT BEER CHINA
15 - 17 May 2019, Shanghai
- CRAFT BEER CHINA 2017 welcomed 100 exhibitors and 5,388 experts and industry professionals already at its 2nd edition at the trade fair as well as over 40 high-class speakers and key players in the two-day conference. With these figures, CBCE is the one and only platform of the Craft Beer Community in China.
Italy: CRAFT BEER ITALY
27 -28 March 2019, Milan
- The first event has ended on a note of great success, fulfilling expectations as Italy’s first dedicated b2b craft beer event, focusing on training and scientific knowledge. A total of 670 trade visitors attended the event from 22 to 23 November, many of them also taking part in the impressive series of conferences. There were a total of 54 exhibitors, 28 percent of them from abroad, displaying the latest process technologies, raw materials and marketing products.
Brazil: Feira Brasileira da Cerveja
13 - 16 March 2019, Blumenau
- The Feira Brasileira da Cerveja will be “supported by BrauBeviale” from 2018. The content of the cooperation is the mutual support between the Beviale Family and the Brazilian organizer Ablutec.
Russia: Beviale Moscow
19 - 21 February 2019, Moscow
- At the last trade fair 2017 showed 146 exhibitors their products and solutions relating to beverage manufacture and marketing to more than 5,300 visitors, in an exhibition area of about 2,000 square metres. New elements this time were the programme points covering wine and soft drinks, which were very positively received.